Groundwater Conference & GRA Annual Meeting - Call for Abstracts
Please join the Groundwater Resources Association of California for their 22nd annual meeting and 29th Biennial Groundwater Conference.
Abstract submittals are welcome now through June 30, 2013.
The conference theme is California's Groundwater Future in the Balance: Integrating Quantity & Quality in a Changing Climate.
Abstracts are welcome on the following topics:
- Groundwater Quality Challenges & Advancements Toward Improved Supply Reliability
- Chronic Groundwater Level Declines: Options for Improved Management for Protection of Water Supply and Quality
- Recent Innovation in Groundwater Quality Remediation to Improve Supply Reliability
- Strategies to Sustainably Manage Groundwater Quality and Quantity in an Uncertain Climate Future
- Emerging Groundwater Trends
- Managed Aquifer Recharge: Water Quantity and Quality Considerations
The meeting will be held on October 8-9, 2013 at the Red Lion/Woodlake Conference Center Hotel in Sacramento, California.
Please visit the GRA website for abstract submission instructions and to learn more about the conference.