Greenwashing or Common Sense?
In the first of four collaborative webinars between the Air & Waste Management Association (A&WMA) and the Sustainable Remediation Forum (SURF), learn how to apply the triple bottom line to remediation.
This webinar will cover:
- SURF – its origin, mission, and how it functions through interdisciplinary meetings
- Sustainable Remediation (SR) – what is it and how is it different from green remediation
- State of the Practice – international, U.S., SURF organizations, and student chapters
- Metrics and Tools –how these are used in SR
- Case Studies – how is sustainable remediation applied to real world sites
The webinar is scheduled for January 31, 2013, at 10:30 am PST.