SURF 21 - December 12-13, 2012 - Sustainable Remediation Around the World
Join us for SURF 21, December 12-13, 2012. Representatives from sustainable remediation organizations throughout the world will travel to Washington, DC to meet at the National Academy of Sciences Building, 2101 Constitution Avenue, N.W. Our invited speakers will discuss how their organizations are structured and how each functions and interacts with government agencies, industries, and the public. We anticipate the sharing of regulatory policy drivers/roadblocks, lessons learned, key documents and tools, and illustrative case studies. The information and opinions shared at this meeting will be compiled into a “Global Perspectives on Sustainable Remediation” White Paper, to be published in early 2013.
Confirmed international speakers include:
- Toshihito Kondo, Fujita Corporation, Japan
- Sander Eskes, AECOM, Brazil
- Jonathan Smith, Shell UK
- Stella Karnis, CN, Canada
- Mengfang Chen, Institute of Soil Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Lucy Wiltshire, Honeywell UK/NICOLE
- Paul Nathanail, University of Nottingham/ISO
- U.S. EPA
- SURF Australia
- Several special keynote speakers
To help SURF keep its registration fees low and benefit from the unique exposure this meeting will provide, please consider sponsoring SURF 21. Sponsorships are customizable to fit your organization’s needs. Suggested packages include:
- Platinum – $2500 – Sponsors will receive acknowledgment on the SURF website, in pre- and post-meeting email announcements, on-stage recognition by the meeting facilitator, and signage at the registration desk and breakfast/lunch/refreshment tables.
- Gold – $1500 – Sponsors will receive acknowledgment in pre- and post-meeting email announcements, on-stage recognition by the meeting facilitator, and signage at the registration desk and breakfast/refreshment tables.
- Silver – $1000 – Sponsors will receive acknowledgment in pre- and post-meeting email announcements, on-stage recognition by the meeting facilitator, and signage at the registration desk.
Please reply to this email or contact the SURF Treasurer no later than October 5, 2012 to become a SURF 21 sponsor.
Meeting registration will open in October. Seating will be limited, so please stay tuned to the SURF website for details.