Register for Battelle Conference by April 30, 2010
Registration for Battelle's 7th International Conference on the Remediation of Chlorinated and Recalcitrant Compounds is now open. You can still receive a discount if you register by April 30, 2010.
The conference will be held May 24-27, 2010 in Monterey, California, and will feature a green and sustainable remediation track:
- Net Environmental, Social, and Economic Benefits of GSR
- Metrics and Tools for GSR
- Incorporating GSR into Remedy Selection and Design
- Cost and Value of GSR: Making the Business Case
- System Optimization for Impact Mitigation
- Use of On-Site Renewable Energy
- Programmatic Considerations for GSR
- International Perspective for GSR
- Sustainability in Site Reuse/Revitalization
For more details on the full agenda, visit http://www.battelle.org/Conferences/chlorinated/tech.aspx.
And be sure to stop by the SURF booth in the exhibit hall and learn about all the great reasons to become a member of SURF (if you're not already!).