Corporate Climate Response
Hosted by Action for a Sustainable America, October 27-28, 2009, Chicago
During this vital time of environmental policy change, it is critical for companies to understand impending regulatory changes and review their carbon management and energy savings strategies. This third annual industry event examines the business impacts of GHG regulations and offers the latest developments in cost-efficient carbon management and energy efficiency solutions.
Learn from experts in carbon and energy management including representatives from Motorola, MillerCoors, SAP, Pew Center on Global Climate Change, and the Chicago Climate Exchange.
Key reasons to attend:
- Hear the latest updates in best practices and regulatory compliance
- Find out how companies are evolving their sustainability practices
- Be updated on the latest legislative developments and understand how cap-and-trade will impact GHG accounting and reporting
- Learn about new innovations in energy efficiency
- Examine how organizations can finance renewables and energy savings projects
- Network with and learn from your peers - hear case studies from companies that have been voluntarily reducing their GHG emissions and energy use
Registration available here.