Green Cleanup Symposium: Integrating Green Approaches for Site Cleanup and Sustainable Reuse - February 10-11, 2010
Join federal decision makers and the nation’s leading thinkers on green cleanup and revitalization of waste sites at the Mid-Atlantic Green Cleanup Symposium.
Topics will include:
- The ABC’s of Sustainable Reuse
- Cleaning up Properties While Keeping Green Practices
- Cutting-edge Analysis and Tools for Long-term Cleanups
- Initiatives Promoting Renewable Energy on Cleanup Sites
- Ecological Revitalization at Contaminated Properties
The symposium will take place Wednesday and Thursday, February 10-11, 2010, at Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Click here for more information.