Government Outreach Initiative
The mission of the Government Outreach Initiative is to encourage increased government employee membership and visibility within SURF by:
- providing information to government employees,
- fostering discussion/dialogue with government employees about sustainable remediation, and
- providing government employees with educational opportunities.
Our current objectives and activities include:
- Reaching out to government employees and encouraging them to join this great professional organization.
- Identifying barriers to government employee participation in SURF and generating solutions to overcome those barriers.
- Providing information and educational opportunities concerning sustainable remediation to government employees.
- Increasing the diversity of the SURF membership by attracting more government employees.
To get involved with the SURF Academic Outreach Initiative, please contact Buddy Bealer.
Members can access Government Outreach materials here.