November 11-12, 2014 @ The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
On Tuesday, November 11, registration begins at 7:30 a.m. and the meeting begins at 8 a.m. The group dinner is at 6 p.m. at the Jolly Pumpkin (see Logistical Information for details).
On Wednesday, November 12, registration begins at 8 a.m., with the meeting starting at 8:30 a.m. The meeting adjourns at 4:30 p.m.
Agenda topics and presenters are provided below.
- Panel Discussion – Sustainable Strategies for Managing Contaminated Properties
Kevin Lund (Michigan Department of Environmental Quality)
Grant Trigger (RACER Trust)
- Sustainable Remediation across a Portfolio
Sharron Reakoff (Pacific Gas & Electric Company)
- Benefits of Systematic, Collaborative Sustainability Approach in Hinkley (California)
Kristin Mancini (ARCADIS)
- Enhancing Sustainability in Brownfield Redevelopment
James Harless (Soils and Materials Engineers)
- Life-Cycle Analysis (LCA) Modules for Remediation
Paul Favara (CH2MHILL)
- Sustainable Remediation Initiative: The Year of Implementation
Melissa Harclerode (CDM Smith)
- SusRem 2014 Conference Debrief
Amanda McNally (AECOM)